Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity.

The Internet has become a place where people put their lives on display for the entire world to see. A place to put our thoughts and ideas to the test. And it is more and more common all the time. Which is kinda cool and yet kinda creepy all at the same time. There is quite a lot of stupid stuff on the Internet. Some stuff is pretty interesting, and yet others are just down right nasty! 10 years ago, most of us couldn't care less about what someone half across the world was doing for fun or in his free time. But because he puts it on the Internet, it makes it all the more interesting. For some reason we care. Well, here is a video I found. This is what this guy does in his free time, lol. I can only imagine the amount of time it spent to do this! It's a video of a guy parking cars with his hands. Doesn't sound very impressive, I know. But wait until you see it! I love how he helps some people across the street. I think I remember seeing a construction site video with the same sort of idea a while back. I hope you enjoy it.


2 comments:

  1. This is what happens if Cooper and Hudson were 50 feet tall and invisible.

    ReplyDelete