Sunday, August 7, 2011

These Aren't The Droids You're Looking For.

I love Star Wars. I also love Xbox 360. So naturally, I think that a Star Wars themed Xbox 360 would be really cool. Well, Microsoft has done just that. A special Star Wars Kinect bundle is set to launch in 2012. And it really does look cool. It would be awesome to have a console and controller that looks just like my two favorite droids. And apparently it will have special sounds when it is powering up/down and when the tray opens and closes. I could only assume that they will be R2's signature beeps and whistles. Great touch to an already impressive system. I could only imagine how 'finger-printy' the shiny gold controller would get after a gaming weekend. Impossible to keep clean. I would absolutely love to pick up this limited edition set, but truthfully I probably won't. That is, unless my current 360 kicks the bucket in the next few months. Which I guess would be a good and bad thing to happen. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment