Wednesday, August 10, 2011

She May Not Look Like Much But She's Got It Where It Counts Kid


So in preparation for the release of Gears of War 3 I decided to play through the first 2 games, just to hone some of my skills. And get use to the button lay out again. But after playing through the first level on Hardcore (medium) I started to realize that I am really, really rusty! Now I am not an amazing gamer, but I think I can hold my own. But this morning I really felt off, like it was the first video game I have ever played. I have to admit that I haven't played this game in over 2 years, so that might have something to do with it. lol. I am pretty excited for the last instalment of the Gears trilogy and very intrigued to see how it all ends. It was the first game I played on my new 360 when I got it almost 6 years ago. So the game and characters sort have that special feeling to me, if that makes any sense. But I think I might need a bit more practice before I am fully ready to fight along side Marcus and the other Gears. Otherwise I think I will be getting my butt kicked all over the place. And that can't be much fun. Can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment