Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wipe Them Out, All Of Them.

So this week is E3 2011, and on Monday a new trailer for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was released. First off  I must say that, MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) games aren't really my thing. It's not that I don't like them or enjoy them. I just can't dedicate the amount of time that these type of games need. And we are talking 'life dedication', and I am just not willing to give up huge amounts of my life to a video game. Don't get me wrong, I love video games, but these type just aren't my thing.

But nonetheless, this new trailer is simply breathtaking. It makes this game look more and more amazing and epic! The new trailer really showcases everything I love about Star Wars. Jedi, Sith, space battles and lightsabers. Even if I never play this game, I can appreciate how great this trailer is. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment