Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Just Wanted To Show Him My Cannons.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon is one movie I can hardly wait for! I am big fan of the first two, and I am positive that this 3rd movie will probably blow my socks off. It looks more and more amazing with every clip that they release. There is just something about watching giant alien robots fight each other on a huge screen, that just screams awesomeness! I can't wait to see Optimus Prime destroy some Decepticons, because you know he will. I can't wait to see Sentinel Prime transform into his huge firetruck form. I can't wait to see Bumblebee flip, roll and transform while saving Sam's butt numerous times. I can't wait to see Ratchet's new paint job in action. I can't wait to see Shockwave and his army of Decepticons destroy an entire city.  I can't wait to see lots of Autobot against Decepticon action. I am very excited! And the best part is, I am going to see it with my wife, and she can't stand these kinds of movies I like. But she likes (or is it tolerates?) these Transformers movies. She really is the best there is. Transformers: Dark of the Moon hits theatres on June 29, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. I so want to go! I so want to go! I so want to go! :) We should do a double date .... but then we might be interfering on your date night. Either way with or without you guys I am going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can arrange something.

    ReplyDelete