Friday, April 6, 2012

Awfully Polite For A Monster.

So May 5th is fast approaching, it's under a month away! My wife and I are leaving for the Dominican Republic late that night. I think our flight actually leaves like 12:30 am or something like that. We are traveling there with Compassion Canada, and will be there for 7 days. In the time that we're there we'll be checking out a few of the projects that Compassion has down there, talking and visiting with the people. Seeing some sights. And best of all, hanging out with the kids! Can't wait. It is going to be an amazing time! Our plane tickets arrived this week, so all the things are slowly falling into place. My wife is practically packed and ready to go. I have barely started, lol. But I am a guy, and it doesn't take me weeks to pack my suit case. lol.


Another big thing that is happening in May is The Avengers which is out on the 4th! I am so excited about this movie, my wife is probably sick of hearing me talk about it and show her clips from it. But my 5 year old and I are dragging her along anyways! I am so excited I'll probably forget to buy my popcorn and Peanut M&M's before the movie starts. Check out this awesome new TV spot, with Captain America giving Hulk some orders. I am curious to see how all these great characters will share screen time together. I kinda have a feeling that the Hulk might steal the show in more than a few scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment