Monday, July 4, 2011

Every Monkey For 200 Miles Thinks He's Elvis Presley.


The first time I watched this video, I thought it was a spoof of some kind. I actually thought that someone photo shopped the same person into all those clips. But after a little digging, it turns out that it is in fact the same actor. 33 year old Jesse Heiman. I went back and watched a couple of the movies he was in just to find him. I even saw him in Transformers 3, he is pretty obvious in that one. It is amazing how much stuff this guy has been in. (He has been in a lot more than what is shown in the video) And also a whole bunch of TV commercials. He really is a full time extra. I never actually knew such a thing existed. Kind of a cool job, if you ask me. I know I will be keeping my eyes open for him in the future. He is like the Where's Waldo of the film industry. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment